From Darksiders Wiki
|“|| Muria, the makers's shaman, has offered to craft you a special talisman to help you on your journey. The catch is that you must find the materials.
– Darksiders II in-game description.
A quest meant to compliment the first three main quests, as each material can be found in the one of the quest dungeons.
- Track Karn down and speak to him. - To find the materials, you must first track down the maker Karn, who knows more about where the materials can be harvested.
- Harvest some Stalker's Bone from a Stalker. - Harvest some Stalker's Bone. Stalkers can be found in the overworld as well as in the Cauldron.
- Return to Karn and ask him about Mordant Dew. - You've found some Stalker's Bone. Now return to Karn and ask him about the next required ingredient, Mordant Dew.
- Harvest some Mordant Dew from a Stinger. - Harvest some Mordant Dew from a Stinger. Stingers can be found in the overworld as well as in the Drenchfort.
 The Quest
- Stalker's Bone: Karn explains that a Stalker can be located in The Cauldron. If Death has already cleared the Cauldron without first talking to Karn, do not fear, as Stalkers can be found around The Fjord. Upon killing a Stalker, the quest will update, prompting Death to return to Karn. He will then give him the location of the second item.
- Mordant Dew: Karn tells Death that one can harvest Mordant Dew from Stingers in Drenchfort. Alternative Locations for Stingers are South of The Shattered Forge, in the Shadow Gorge
- Carven Stone: Upon returning with the Mordant Dew, Karn sends you out to The Lost Temple to get Carven Stone from Contruct Sentinels. If Death starts this Quest after finishing The Lost Temple, Contruct Sentinels can b also be found in The Shattered Forge